How’s Your Water Heater Doing?
It’s a fact, during the summer we use less hot water. But during the winter your water heater gets a real workout. Is your water heater ready to go or ready to break down? Replacement may be a good option if you notice any of these signs:
- The hot water has a rusty color to it
- The heater makes loud popping or cracking noises
- There is sand or sediment in the hot water
- The water is warm, but never really gets hot
- The water has a metallic taste or smell
- The unit is leaking
- The water heater is more than 10 years old
For a free in-home consultation and onsite estimate, call 844.671.7938 or use our convenient online booking option below!
The plumbing technicians at PowerHouse Home Services can diagnose and fix any water heater problem. Here’s just a short list of things we’ll do when we visit your home to fix your water heater.
- Inspect tank for accumulated sediment
- Check the condition of the anode rod
- Check for proper flame and gas venting (gas models)
- Check condition of heating element (electric models)
- Check pressure relief valve operation
- Check thermostat
Why We Do It
- Sediment decreases efficiency and can clog water lines.
- The anode rod protects your water heater from rusting. Replacing it can extend the life of the water heater.
- Dangerous carbon monoxide can be fatal.
- Elements with calcium build up use excessive electricity.
- An over pressurized tank can rupture or explode.
- Maximize energy efficiency and keep your family from hot water dangers.
you’re part of the family, too
Our Guarantees To You
At PowerHouse Home Service, we will always do our best to make any situation right. We do not preach perfection, we stand behind our mistakes.
Here are three Guarantees you can count on from us:
- We stand behind our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- If you did not receive a price for your work before we began, your project or service is free.
- If our technician does not wear booties inside your home, your service is free.