Precision Furnace Installation
PowerHouse Home Services specialized in precision furnace installation services. Our team of installers and technicians are required to receive on-going training so they’re on the cutting edge of installation procedures. This protects your investment and assures your new system will provide worry-free comfort to your family for years to come.
- We’ll design the optimal system for your home. We’ll take in to consideration many different factors including your lifestyle, the number of people in your home, the number of windows and even your home’s exposure to sunlight and shade.
- We’ll offer some installation options for you to consider. Our goal is to let you choose the system that you think will best fit your family and your budget. We’ll even offer great financing options.
- The next step is to select the installation date.
- When your installation team arrives, they’ll review the installation with you and get started. We’ll take our time to do it right. No cutting corners for your installation. We want you to 100% satisfied that you made the best decision possible for the installation of your new furnace system.
- Step #5 is the fun part! We turn on your new furnace for the first time and show you how to operate the programmable thermostat.
- When everything is done to your satisfaction, we’ll clean up the entire work area and leave you to enjoy the cozy comfort of your new furnace system.
We Won't Leave You Out in the Cold
Furnace repair is a real emergency. That’s why we carry parts for all the major furnace manufactures on our trucks. PowerHouse Home Servies can repair any make or model of furnace system, no matter who installed it. Our technicians have seen it all so we’re confident we can fix it all.
Warmth is one the way! Our furnace experts are standing by 24/7 to take your call.
When our technician arrives at your home, they’ll diagnose the problem. Next, we’ll give you some repair options and complete up-front pricing. No surprises! With your OK, we will move forward with the repair. Best of all, we guarantee your satisfaction 100%.
Top 6 Signs Your Furnace May Be In Need of Repair
- The furnace isn’t starting up. Or, it starts up and shuts down right away.
- There are funny odors coming from the furnace.
- It’s producing heat but not enough to warm your home.
- Unusual noises coming from the furnace.
- Your carbon monoxide detector is going off.
- Your utility bills are higher than normal.
PRO TIP: Your furnace has a part in it that’s called a heat exchanger. When the heat exchanger cracks it lets deadly carbon monoxide fumes in to your home. You can smell it or see it. But it will kill you. Be sure to have a properly functioning carbon monoxide detector in your home.
Our Exclusive Furnace Tune-Up
At PowerHouse Home Services, your satisfaction is our priority! See for yourself what our customers have to say about working with us.
"All of the staff at Powerhouse Home Services are great!"
They're always responsive and they come very quickly to get the work done. We are now using them for all the projects they can handle. Great company for one-stop shopping when it comes to keeping your home working and comfortable.- Steve B.
"Professional, Punctual & Responsive"
Nick was extremely professional as well as exceptionally personable. Good customer service is hard to find and these guys are awesome, especially when a technician goes above and beyond.- Scott R.
"I will not hesitate to call PowerHouse Home Services the next time I have an issue in my home."
Nick was EXTREMELY knowledgeable and professional, he took the time to walk me through all of the work he was doing, and really went above and beyond my expectations.- Erik G.